More Wisdom Quotes. Most can be attributed to Bishop Dale C. Bronner from Word Of Faith Family Worship Cathedral in Austell, Georgia.
Wisdom Quotes Updated January 28, 2019
I Pray That These Quotes Inspire You
1. Your life may not be measured by what you reap, but it is determined by what you sow.
2. Gratitude is the bridge in which future blessings are obtained.
3. Your past is in your head but your future is in your hands.
4. Don’t become what others are; become what they need.
5. Move from surviving to thriving.
6. Your gold is locked up in your goals.
7. Stop stressing over what you have no power to change or control.
8. What good is it to have the text but you don’t understand the context.
9. The right relationships gives us access.
10. When you stop making excuses you can start making changes.
11. Yesterday never defines your future.
12. Awareness is the beginning of change.
13. The secret of success is always revealed in your daily routine.
14. Some bridges need to be burned because there are some places you never need to return to.
15. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does.
16. You don’t attract what you want, you attract what you are.
17. Fame comes in a moment but greatness comes over time.
18. Reflection turns experience into insight.
19. Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge that you can operate on.
20. Loyalty is about people who stay true to you even behind your back.
Remember: God First, Family Second, Everything else afterwards.
Matthew 6:33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. (NLT)
Anthony E. Foster 6842 S. Lakewood Terrace Douglasville, Georgia 30135